What is Sparticipation?
A student involvement fair where student organizations, living unit groups, and major governing groups meet new and returning students to inform them about their organization’s purpose and events.
- An opportunity to recruit new members, while displaying literature, awards, and highlights of the organization.
Where and when is Sparticipation 2015?
- WHERE: Cherry Lane Field
- WHEN: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. Check-in time is from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
How do we reserve a table?
- An organization must be an active student group for the 2015-2016 academic year in order to participate.
- Each participating organization must complete the registration form (under Quick Links on the home page of this site) to be assigned a display booth (6ft table, table cloth, two chairs).
- There are no fees for registered student organizations to receive a booth. However, booths are assigned on a first come basis.
Will my organization be able to set up early?
- Yes! Set up time is between 3:00-5:00 p.m. the day of the event.
- Booth assignment will be given out at check-in at the Department of Student Life tent located on Cherry Lane Field, (look for the “Department of Student Life” banner).
- Any booths not staffed by 5:00 p.m. will be forfeited and given to an organization on the waiting list.
- Organizations occupying booths are asked to pick up the trash in their booth’s vicinity at the end of the event or before the members leave the event. The trash bag should be placed in or near a trash bin. Please fold the table cloth and leave it on the table; THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE TRASH!
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-355-8286.
What can I give participants at this event?
- Literature about your organization.
- Small souvenirs and other giveaways.
- Drawings only. No Raffles!
- Food/beverages that are individually wrapped. All food/beverage distribution should be noted on the registration form